Monday, April 21, 2014

Kai Turned 10

So Natalie and Kai have birthdays coming up again and I realized I'm about a year behind on posting. Oops. Here's a recap of Kai's 10th birthday last July....



Kai wanted a lego party so I turned to pinterest for help. I made a lego piñata, candy lego men and bricks and lego figure crayons. It was a lot of work, but the results were worth it. 

 The Lego Crayon Army



 The Piñata before destruction



 After a few rounds of being blindfolded we decided to just let them hit it with a baseball bat. I didn't try to make it so tough, but this thing was nearly indestructible!




 Everyone was getting impatient so we let Jeremy finish it off.





There weren't any Lego cakes available so we ordered Angry Bird and I put some of the candy Legos on top. 




 Kai's best friend Luke




 Kai's gift from the girls



Happy birthday Kai!







No comments: