Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Tree Hunting


We get a real tree every year, I know it's bad for the environment, but that is one thing I give in on and feel ok about. haha This year the kids had a huge fight about which tree would coming home with us. Kai wanted a really small tree, and Natalie wanted a really big tree. We didn't really care, we usually get a big one, but it's not a big deal to us. So, we worked out a compromise, we picked one in between, one not too small and one not too big. This is it, the winner! : )

And now it is already out on the curb. I hate to throw it out so soon, but the cat keeps knocking it down and I'm tired of cleaning up spilled water.



4 comments:

Stephen and Debbie said...

Yay for real Christmas trees! That was a pretty funny day! Glad they agreed on one. We were worried your were going to have to buy two! Haha!

Freckles said...

Thanks for the picture! I know, I'm glad we could work it out. They've never argued about the tree before, but I guess they argue like cats and dogs about everything lately.

MDrake said...

That's the compromise tree? Wow that small tree must have been REALLY small!

The Hall Family said...

Who is looking at the tree? You are too gorgeous in this picture. :)