Monday, November 29, 2010

More Summer Fun

Every year we go to a picnic put on by the adoption agency we used: Heart and Soul Adoptions. It is so fun to see all the families they have helped and to see all the kids.  They provide dinner and a bunch of blow up toys to jump and slide on. The kids loved them, but it's hard to get a good picture on them. So we played on the playground, too.

This year I had made a bunch of fabric flowers and was proud of myself that I made the girls wear them, probably more flowers than they needed at any given time, but, like I said, I was so proud that I actually made them! haha


Kai learned how to do monkey bars this year!


So of course Natalie wanted to try, but she got stuck. She can hang for a long time though.


Nicole loved the slide.


And one random image from my cousin's wedding we attended. My mom came out for the weekend to come too.





3 comments:

The Hall Family said...

I love the pics of Kai in his undies. He is so handsome. I also have to say, you are gorgeous with blond hair! OMG.

Stephen and Debbie said...

So cute! OK, somehow your family blog fell off our blog listing on our blog! Glad I fixed that!!!

Gina said...

I love the individual photos of the kids playing... Nicole is so photogenic! Wow!