Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hamster Funeral

I am playing catch - up on pictures. These were taken during Jeremy's last trip to India. One of the hamsters died and the kids wanted to do a funeral. The only thing was, we weren't sure which hamster died and both kids were fighting about whose had actually died. So we made two headstones. 





And this is what I found sunday morning when trying to hurry and get all the kids ready for church! Little stinker.


Here is Kai in his dancing superheroes class he took at the youth arts festival this year. I love the foam light sabers the teacher made.



2 comments:

Stephen and Debbie said...

At least there is a place ready for the next hampster funeral! Poor little hampster.

The Hall Family said...

I am cracking up. Awesome that you rotate presents. And I can't believe you buried and had a funeral for a hamster, let alone one dead hamster and one not dead hamster. What a mom!