Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Comeback

 I've begun a long quest to become somewhat fashionable again! I'm going to buy a few items at a time to add to my very casual wardrobe and update my tired mommy look. Like I said, this is going to take a while since money really doesn't grow on trees. Darn.

Anyway, I've been sporting the same, old- lady purse for about 3+ years now. Sad huh?! This was the first thing begging to be updated.  Here are my finds:

I may have made a mistake by going all brown, but that's what I really like right now, so I guess I'll live with it, for another 3 years. Just kidding!


My date purse, for occasions when I'm not concealing diapers/wipes, snacks, toys, wrappers, hair clippies, you get the idea. On sale at Kohls for $10!

My everyday bag, that now holds a cool wallet, too! Purse- Kohls, wallet (first photo)- Target.


2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Those are way cooler than the diaper bags I've used for the past 5 years.

Liz said...

Cute! So, so cute. I'm jealous. I'm still in cheap-Target-diaper-bag stage. :)