Sunday, May 8, 2011

iphone fun

I am loving my new iphone, so many great things about it, but the best feature might be that I can take pictures, and they automatically load to Lightroom when I sync the phone to the computer. My old phone had a great camera but I couldn't ever get the pictures off the phone! So here are a few recent images....

Kai worked hard to earn $60 for a lego set. He helped Dad power rake our yard and a neighbor's yard! He also helped mow the lawns as well. Getting outside and working has been so good for him.




Our new family pets! Two chickens and a duck. This was their second outdoor experience. Kai named the black chicken Anikan Skywalker, Natalie named the yellow chicken Belle, and Jeremy and I named the duck Eggbert!








Natalie having a nap with our silly cat! He slept there with her for 2 hours!


Natalie wanted a princess game on the phone, so I got this free one and made her into a princess. It's good for a laugh I guess, kind of disturbing I think.


The fun couldn't stop there though, I had to test it on Jeremy too. Isn't he lovely?! : ) Just breathtaking!


2 comments:

Stephen and Debbie said...

Oh my gosh! The pictures of the princesses are so amazing! I think that should be Jeremy's profile picture on Facebook.
Now the comment of not giving up the iPhone makes even more sense. Good pictures.
We are very happy to have helped Kai earn the money and grateful the work was done for us!
Thanks for the laugh tonight.

The Hall Family said...

I love Jeremy with bosoms! Haha. That cat is so extra sweet and I am glad Kai earned his lego set.