Monday, May 4, 2009

Catching Up

Before Jeremy went to India Uncle Kael and Aunt Heather came over for a visit! The kids love these two and have so much fun playing with them. 

I think they wear Kael out every time, what do you think??! :  ) At least we don't have the luv sac anymore, kael can't fall asleep when he comes over.



A Week later, Jeremy came home from India bearing gifts for us all! Here's Natalie in her cute saree, holding her Indian Barabie doll! I'll take some better pics soon, we were just so excited that I had to grab a few shots.

Kai got a t-shirt and a rickshaw, Nicole got a t-shirt as well, and I got my own Saree!! I've been watching u-tube videos trying to learn how to wrap it and wear it. It actually takes some talent! I haven't perfected any of the styles yet, but when I do I'll take a picture! And you can bet I'm wearing it to church, it's so cool!


1 comment:

Liz said...

Oh I can't wait to see some photo shoot pics of Natalie in her saree. And you for that matter! Do you ever take pics of yourself? It takes some serious talent to get it framed the way you want it. I discovered that last night. :0)