Thursday, February 26, 2009

Valentines Day 2009

This year for Valentine's Day we had a double "date" at home with the kids. We figured it doesn't hurt to teach Kai how to treat women early on. The boys (Jeremy and Kai)  made us girls (Natalie and I) a nice homemade candlelight dinner. Then they brought us a rose and a box of chocolates and asked us to dance! Natalie loved getting her flower, she smiled and said, "oh, wow!" 

It was so cute watching Kai and Natalie dance, they were having so much fun that I had to grab a shot with the camera! : )  We ended the "date" by watching the date scene on Little Rascals. It was a fun night and I think the kids will remember it for a while. 


1 comment:

Liz said...

What a great idea! Now I want Dan to do something like that with our boys. And what a pampering it would be with three gentlemen taking care of this lady. :0) I commend you for teaching Kai to respect and cherish women. He will make some girl very happy someday.