Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Naughty or Nice

Kai has been learning some very naughty things at school lately! Why can't kindergartners even have a clear mind? Honestly! Everything he talks about is about poop or hitting/shooting/killing bad guys. 

We went to the dentist the other day (Kai and I had appointments). After our teeth were cleaned and I was gathering our things Kai ran up to me and whispered in my ear, "That lady (the technician who cleaned our teeth) is kinda ugly!" I about died, I told him that wasn't very nice to say. Later we had a big long talk about how we should be nice to everyone, and that all people look different and how we shouldn't say bad things. I don't think he got the message. 

2 comments:

Liz said...

I'm afraid to send my kids to school. But I'm equally as afraid to try to home-school them. It's crazy how much influence the outside world has on our children, good and bad.

Unknown said...

haha!! That's kinda funny but sad. Yeah, I totally know what you mean. Kael and I have heard some pretty weird things in nursery.